Self Organizing Networks (SON) is all about automation and managing the extra layer of the network with same or lesser resources. It constitutes of three main parts: Self-configuration, self-optimization, and self-healing networks. This webinar tries to address the key areas like:
• Why hybrid SON architecture?
• Criteria for functional split.
• Implications of Hybrid SON Architecture.
• Alignment and coordination of the different SON functions
• Return on investment for SON.
To register for this webinar, please complete the form below. Take care to provide all required information (indicated with a red *). Press Register to complete your registration. If you have already registered for our site or for one of our webinars, you may Login to register without re-entering your information.
Create an account to get access to all the content, whitepapers, webinars & events available on Light Reading India.